Week #18 2015

5.8.15

Dessert :)





5.9.15

House project was in full force this beautiful Saturday afternoon. A BIG thank you to my parents, Lane and Brannon for coming over with helping hands to paint.




5.10.15

Oh how I love Mother's Day! Maybe it's because I have such a wonderful mother to look up too! This photo is not in focus, it was taken by a little girl in our church. I was letting her carry my camera around and she came over to where my mom and I was standing and we posed for her picture.

To me it's a perfect photo! I didn't realized how much I looked like my mom until I saw this photo. So to me this "imperfect" photo turned perfect. When I was younger I heard people say that I looked like my mom and it always made me happy, but I didn't think I really looked like her haha But the older I get I can see why people would say that :)







Love my family :)




5.11.15

These two <3



5.12.15

My view when I came home ... :)


5.13.15

Paint, paint and more paint.


5.14.15





No comments