Week #9 2015

Sorry ahead of time for the repeat in photos ... This week we were on vacation! You can see all the photos from our trip by going to our Travel link HERE <

3.5.15

Nova sad to see us go...




3.6.15

Friday had a lot of sunshine ... just not so warm!


3.7.15

3.8.15

My mom and Cain were our travel guides the whole vacation! I love this pictures because most the time when I looked ahead, beside, behind and really just about anywhere, this is what I saw!

And Cain's thinking face.... my favorite :)



3.9.15

NEW YORK! So exciting to have been there. The Empire State Building MIGHT have just been my favorite thing. Hard to pick though :)



3.10.15

Yes... this is my husband.

Sometimes I just have to laugh at his ideas and then blame his dad (Scott) for it!



Time's Square was a blast ... but my parents are more fun. The trip wouldn't of mean the same without them!



3.11.15

Back home and nicer weather meant dusting off the bike and taking a late afternoon ride :)


3.12.15

Thursday was a great day spent with our niece Isabelle :)







No comments