Week #8 2015

2.27.15

Nova was a little sad that she couldn't leave the house with us .... lol



2.28.15

Peaceful late afternoon.


3.1.15

I changed things around in our living room... Needed more sunlight with the warmer weather! I will post more later ... maybe, if I have time!



3.2.15

Went to the Library downtown Fort Wayne, got my Library card and had a little adventure inside finding books I wanted. It was the biggest Library I have ever been too! I got lost, a couple times!

 (Update : I went into the Library in NY, now that was the biggest Library I have ever been too!)




3.3.15

My days wouldn't be complete without her...



3.4.15

Wednesday = Hockey



3.5.16

About to head out for our vacation! Nova was a little sad she couldn't come with us! But once she hear she was staying with her cousin Zeus her attitude changed and was pretty excited :)


No comments