Week 7# 2015

2.20.15

Friday I didn't take any personal pictures (Boo for me, I know) sometimes when I already have my camera out for a couple hours for work the last thing I want to do is get it out again later on! So here is a peek at my session that day...








2.21.15

We miss Cain on Drill weekend ...




2.22.15

Sunday morning church and lunch with Haley :)



2.23.15

I start each morning with lemon water and a green drink!



2.24.15

This was my week at the Thornton's and I can't say enough how sweet these kids are! I have watched them since the twins (Maddux and Avery) were babies! From left to right: Cade, Avery, Ryne and Maddux.




Their "Home Alone" faces ...




2.25.15

Hockey night is every Wednesday. This week I was asked to take pictures for the black team (Cain's team) so I got a better seat to take pictures!






2.26.15

What I read this week ....


No comments