Week #6 2015

2.13.15

Funny how things just never go as planned, right?! Friday we had to finally get my car fixed.... Well forced too really, seeing how it wasn't moving anytime soon. Happy we had a free tow to use and that the car was fixed the same day!

Cain said he would help with dinner that night. Loving the intense look :)




2.14.15

Valentine's Day was a GREAT one for me. Graci came to visit for a few hours and we played games, did crafts and of course made homemade chocolate to dip bananas in! I haven't bought bananas in quite sometime but when I knew she was coming, I had too! What a joy she brings to our home.








2.15.15

With Cain off work we were able to join Sam at State for wrestling. I love wrestling and enjoy the meets. They are always long but once your wrestler is up, you get so excited and forget that you waited 4 hours to watch him ... .yes that's how long we had to wait for the first match! After that we had to wait a hour for the rest.

It was a long long day but I enjoyed every minute. Watching Cain and Seth coach Sam is so neat. To see his parents being so supportive no matter a win or a loss... They are his biggest fans no doubt about it.

Sam ended the day placing 5th place!


Everyone seems to LOVE this photo... so I thought I would share it here.

Sam calls me his number 1 photographer ... :)




2.16.15

After the long day before, I spent Monday resting and reading :)



2.17.15

Another wrestling meet for Sam.




2.18.15

When Cain has the day off school and work he helps with the house projects! I have the best husband :)



Hockey night for the Groggs! This is where I'll be for the next 10 weeks... freezing my butt off! 




2.19.15

I can't even remember what I did Thursday. All I know is I took these photos and that's it.



No comments