Week #6 2015

2.6.15

These weeks are flying by. We take one day at a time and each seem to always have some kind of trouble that life brings but I can honestly say at the end of each day I am thankful who I spent the day with.

Cain is the light at the end of the my tunnel. Friday I did my normal Earth Fare grocery shopping but when I went to leave something not normal happened. My car wouldn't start! Which is frustrating anytime it happens but we had just put a new battery in it two weeks before so I thought "What could it be this time?!"

Thankfully Cain was just down the road working at Parkview. He was able to take a few minutes off to come save me. He was able to get my car started and brighten my day up. His smile is so comforting and I can't but smile back. ..




2.7.15

We headed to Bluffton for the weekend to spend time with my parents and go to a Wedding!

My good looking hubby wasn't to thrilled about me taking pictures that day but he played along for me ;)


2.8.15

My first wrestling meet of the year was short but very fun to watch. Sam is Cain's little cousin (Even though he is not so little anymore) We are so so proud of the kind of kid he is. We love watching him go above and beyond when it comes to any sport but what we love must his is character.

I do brag about him often. So get used to it! Here he is about to pin this kid ...





2.9.15

Oh lazy mornings with Nova .... She always takes my spot when I get up in the morning!



 2.10.15

Sorry for all the Nova (not)

Does she not look like a puppy in this first pic? Reminds me of when she was just a little girl.






2.11.15

Sneak peek into our NEW bedroom!


And NEW office!



2.12.15

Cain not waiting until Valentines Day to give me my favorite kind of flowers... the ones that doesn't die the next week!




We ended our week at another wrestling meet. This time Cain got to come with me! And yes, Sam pinned both of the boys he wrestled.

Again, Sam you make us so proud! 






1 comment