Week #5 2015

1.30.15

The long awaited birthday gift!

Cain only had one thing on his list for Christmas/Birthday and it was this handgun. I saved and saved to be able to surprise him with the money on his birthday. The wait was worth it I think!




1.31.15

Saturday was one of the best days I've had in quite some time. From beginning to end I was just so happy to be where I was and who I was with.

First thing Saturday morning I headed over to see Lana and Emma with my mom. We wanted to take some pictures of Emma in the snow. Well, little did we realize she wanted NOTHING to do with the snow...


She let out a cry as soon as we put her down and wouldn't stop until we picked her up! Sweet, sweet thing. I adore her so much! She still looked pretty darn cute in her snow stuff so we took a couple pictures with mom & daughter :) 





 Grandma got in on the action too!





Next we headed to a baby shower! It was so very cutely decorated, I would share all of it's cuteness but due to time, I can't! Will have them up later!




My day was made the moment I saw Graci though. Jodi brought her to the baby shower and from there she came over to play at the house for the afternoon. It made nova's day too!





When did she get so big?!


That crazy hair of hers!



The target Cain and Derrek were shooting at! I shot too, I actually had a pretty good shot if I say so myself :) Graci added the "heart" ... it was a nice touch :)


When my day ended I sat back and just smiled at the happy moments I was able to have through out the day. I wish every weekend was spent with family and graci :)


2.1.15

We were waiting for snow Sunday... it did come but not until later on.



We made homemade pizza for super bowl night! My mom's sauce is the BEST. Just the BEST. Mmmm. 

We made it home before 9:00pm Sunday night and found my car looking like this!





Seeing how Cain worked early the next morning he shoveled that night. I decided to help him out! We also shoveled our neighbors sidewalk and cleared off her car while we were at it.




2.2.15

The funny thing about shoveling the night before is A) It snowed more in the middle of the night and you couldn't see the cars again! and B) Cain got down staffed so he ended up not going into work!

So while we shovel the sidewalks AGAIN... our other neighbor were trying to get out of our road.... with no luck... Cain to the recuse! 














2.3.15

After a long day of babysitting I came home pretty late to find Nova on the couch loving on her new toy. Our very nice neighbor lady brought Nova a special animal toy and a thank you note for helping with clearing off snow. She hasn't left this toy's side since!




2.4.15

More snow fell Wednesday afternoon. I was about ready to leave for Bluffton to babysit when I got the text that there was a change of plans due to the snow. Good thing I'd say.... !




2.5.15

I had the most beautiful little girl in my studio Thursday morning for pictures. I just had to share for my weekly update of photos ... :)



No comments