Peek into our new bedroom! Part 1

I forgot to share this in my weekly 365 post so I thought I would take this time to give a sneak peek into our unfinished, but getting close to being finished... bedroom :)

The bedroom is the last room in the house that just didn't feel like ours. The color on the wall and lack of pictures through out it bothered me a lot! I knew the kitchen needed done first but I was really going crazy over the bedroom decor.

So after the kitchen was done ... and my new desk for the office, (Pictures coming!) it was time to do something with the bedroom! One wall needed a hole filled in (Not because of us!) so over a weeks time Cain had to mud it and sand it down. Then I painted it. I went very "Plain" you see...  I love clean looking rooms. And the color white is very clean looking, to me.

I wanted the color to come from the pictures and other things.

I knew I wasn't convincing anyone of my plan to go white but that didn't stop me!

There are a few things we still need to finish so I won't share the whole room. But this right here is my favorite part.


More to come!


No comments