Week #4 2015

1.23.15

Morning hockey game for Cain. I sat in the stands freezing like always.

 Thankfully Betsy called me and we were able to talk while Cain played (Side tracked me from being cold!)  I miss my cousin Betsy so much, wish she was around in person to talk with.







1.24.15

Roast night! I love throwing herbs together. I was afraid at one time about adding herbs and spices to things. I was wondered I would mess up the flavor of things. Now it's like second nature to toss around spices to make flavors stand out more!

Note: This roast made 5 meals total!



1.25.15

Sunday was a fun day for me. Lana is now selling Thirty-One products and I got to be her first party! I wasn't sure how it would go with me not having a lot of friends. But my family stepped up and were there for me, which made my day.

I just put my order in and got $250 worth of Thirty-One stuff! I'm pretty happy.



1.26.15

Morning sunshine coming through my kitchen window ...



1.27.15

Early morning cuddles like always :) Nova loves every bit of it ;)






1.28.15

Deciding over the color I will use for my next home project!




1.29.15

Doing a bone broth fast.... easier said then done! But almost done with it and the healing my body gets is so rewarding :)



No comments