Week #3 2015


1.16.15





1.17.15

Saturday was a great day! We almost had our Kitchen done, I took Maternity pictures, Cain got to play hockey at the Fort Wayne Coliseum again and we went to a surprise birthday party for our uncle Michael.





1.18.15

We love Sundays as I've said many times before. It's normally the day we go "Home" (Bluffton) to go to church and spend the afternoon with my parents. This week we went to church then headed to Fort Wayne to spend the day with them. The guys needed a special sized tool to finish the kitchen sink.

I tried to help find what they were looking for, after I stood back and laughed at them lol



1.19.15

My kitchen DONE!


1.20.15

This captures my nights. It might be hard to see but Nova was laying on Cain and he was cuddling up to her giving her hugs. To me this is why I try and take a photo everyday. Even if it's later at night when the natural light is gone and I'm using my computer as the only light source.

Note: I had my computer set up in the living room because my feet were hurting from standing all day. Trying to fix that problem here soon.



1.21.15

hmmm... love me some warm bone broth! Every Monday (Mostly) I fix a whole chicken in the crock pot and then make the bone broth over night. In the mornings it's still warm and I drink it right then and there! I always have more to last me until the next week but this time around it was a small chicken with not a whole lot to it!




1.22.15

We started this morning off with eggs and bacon. This Thursday was a little different. Cain had a Parkview safety class to take that was just down the road from our cave. So we had some extra time in the morning to spend together, I love these kinds of mornings.


Nova was wondering when she was going to get her breakfast!! 


These two oils have been life savers lately! I always have them out with my coconut oil (that has peppermint in it) for when I need it. 

Haven't tried these oils yet? You are missing out! 





No comments