Week #1 2015

Let's see if I can do this! A photo a day for 365 days!

12.1.14

We started our year at a wedding I was photographing. While I took this picture Cain was leaning in to kiss me!



12.2.14

When my dad gave me this plant a year ago I told him I loved it.. BUT... I had to get a new pot for it! Hmmm... still haven't done that! I still love this plant and all the others my dad has given me though.



12.3.14

I had a "first" last weekend. I washed the dishes in the tub! The drain had clogged up and I knew Cain didn't have time to fix it until Monday and I can't have a sink with dirty dishes for to long, it drives me nuts. So I washed away in the tub. It wasn't so bad but I am thankful Cain was able to fix the problem, now I'm back washing in the sink!



12.4.14

Early mornings need extra cuddles.



12.5.14

We love Mondays (I know that's a odd thing for everyone to say!) But normally we both have Mondays off so it's our day to relax.






12.6.14

We woke up to snow Tuesday morning! Nova was itching to go out.


After working a few hours I took Nova out for a walk...

Dad thought she might need a scarf to keep her warm.... LOL


Nova loves the snow.



YUP that's Cain's bit fit on Nova! He wanted to track how many steps she took on her walk with me. (And I think he might just have used his daughter to cheats on the Workweek Hustle we do with the family! ;)




12.7.14

Resting the WHOLE afternoon so that when Cain got home from work, she could play with him ;)










1 comment