New Year

Happy New Year!


New year, same schedule. Cain is already at work this morning and I am up and starting my work day too! This is Cain's three, 12 hour shift weekend. These weekends are hard because I spend the days alone but it does give me time to catch up on things while he is not here to distract me!

We started our new year at a wedding I was photographing! They did a late reception that people were able to stay at and party until the new year came. I was happy to have Cain there with me so I wasn't without a New Years Kiss!

The DJ was nice enough to steal my camera for a minute so I took a quick break and danced with my sweet heart on a slow song.


A lot of the revolutions for this year have already been put into action but there are a couple I still need to buckle down on! It helps me to write things out and that's something I have yet to do! But first I REALLY need to edit some photos. So off I go... hope this weekend is a great one for everyone!





No comments