My flower





I asked Cain last Monday if he could run to the store real fast to pick up a few items I had forgotten at the store when I had last went (That's a normal thing!)

Cain has always been so willing to help out with things around the house and never complains about helping me out, I'm so thankful for that. While he was gone I was able to finish some editing and get lunch on the table! 


When he came home I knew something was up, he had a little grin on his sweet face that said "I have a surprise" :) As I started to peek around his back to see what he was holding he quickly moved away. 

I knew it, something was up!

He handed me a card first, it was a sweet card that he had crossed out "Happy Birthday Wife" and added "Best Wife of the Year" and then that's when I saw my flower. It had not bloomed yet but it was still beautiful and I was so thankful for his thoughtfulness. 


Well just this weekend it bloomed and it's even more beautiful and it smells amazing! The sun was shinning the other day so I took that moment to capture it's beauty.

It's no longer sunny out and the snow is about to come full force here in Indiana, but I have this flower still showing me beauty everyday... 


I'm not a perfect wife, I make mistakes and have to apologize often. But to know Cain appreciates me and thinks I was the "Best Wife of the Year" means so much.

 Now when I see this pink flower it will remind me to appreciate the husband I have and to always show him kindness, because that's what he deserves.




No comments