Thanksgiving recap

Here is a little recap of our thanksgiving!


We had a very long but great thanksgiving with family! We made the trip to Ohio last Wednesday night and was able to spend Thanksgiving day the Grogg and Shulaw's family!








 I was so thankful to have so many options for food this year! Ruthie made sure that everything was organic and we could not thank her enough! 

Here is what my plate looked like! 

Organic turkey, sweet potato, grandmas corn and a salad! (That salad was amazing!)


After a fun night of Black Friday shopping with the girls we heading back in Indiana to visit with my family!


My mom and I went a little overboard with pies this year! She made a Apple pie, I made two Pumpkin pies (One for Ohio, one for Indiana) and a Chocolate pecan pie.

My pies were made with all organic ingredients and sweetened with either honey, maple syrup, stevia or zucchini ... yes haha zucchini!

Recipes round up!

Chocolate pecan Pie : Healthful Pursuit

Pumpkin Pie : Paleo Mom

Stuffing : Deliciously Organic (We left out the sausage)

Mayo (Devil eggs) : Lexi's Clean Kitchen






Pretty bird. 


Here is what my plate looked like at my parents thanksgiving ...


Organic turkey, devil egg (with homemade mayo!) grain free stuffing, gravy (With our homemade bone broth!) and green beans!









What a great thanksgiving! We did miss spending time with the Smith side this year. But we know we do get to spend Christmas eve with them so we are looking forward to that!!

Bring on the next holiday!

No comments