Grogg's FIRST Christmas Tree

So... we had our pictures taken :)

In a dream world I would hirer a photographer to follow my little family around 24/7 to capture every little moment. It would save me a lot of time ... AND I could then be in ALL the photos. Wouldn't that be nice? It's every photographers dream to be in the photos once in awhile!

This is our first Christmas as husband and wife! Yay! And we are in a house! Double the excitement going on here! :)

I knew we would be getting a Christmas tree this year because, well I love them. But Cain made sure we got a real Christmas tree. That part I didn't care either way. I've never had a real Christmas tree so it being our first year together, why not go all out and do it right!

Stevenson's Photo (Jennifer) has taken our photos before. We were just dating when she first photographed us at my parents home in Bluffton. I love her work! So I knew who I would ask to follow us around in search of the perfect tree!

It was a cold out but of course that didn't stop us from searching rows of trees to find the perfect one with a TAG! Who knew finding a tree would be so hard? Cain found the perfect one though and I brought my camera along to help photograph. It wasn't because I didn't trust Jen, but because I wanted pictures of what it looks like most of the time in our life... Cain doing something and me photographing it! It was more of a realistic photo shoot that way :p

Where you can find Stevenson Photo :

>Facebook
>Webpage

Here are some of my favorites!



















Photographer wars ... ;)





BIG THANKS TO LANE! She came along and stood out there with us in the cold to help babysit Nova when she wasn't in the pictures.

And another BIG THANKS TO >>> STEVENSON PHOTO

No comments