October

We survived October!

Someone this past week said I looked really tired. I said "I worked everyday this month!" They asked why I was working so much in October? That's a easy answer... Tree color! Everyone wants pictures with that perfect cool weather and pretty leaf colors for the background in pictures. I don't blame them! It's true, it is beautiful and I would want the same thing! 

So with pictures a couple times through out the week plus double that on weekends and editing all those pictures everyday..... I am always a little tired at the end of October. And of course I have to have a little personal life too! So trying to do it all and stay healthy at the same time can put me in for the drawing of the extra stress cruise! 

So what do I decide to do at the beginning of the month? Give myself a project? Yup! Ha just what I needed! Something else to do! I wanted something fun I could do while I was in this busy month. I decided to capture a video for each day of October. Not knowing if I would stick it out, I told myself it could be a short film each day, nothing grand. And that's just what I did! 

I spent a lot of time in my car driving from Fort Wayne to Bluffton for pictures. Then back to Fort Wayne to sleep and then do it again the next day, so sometimes I had to take a video in the car! But oh well, that was my life this month. 

After putting this video together I was happy looking back on the busy, busy month. I was happy to see it wasn't all that bad and I had the video to prove it!


Cain also seemed to have had a busy month too. He has been working hard on getting good grades (which is working!)  and with work and drill he is gone almost every weekend.

Someone yesterday saw Cain and I together and said "nice seeing you two together, normally one of you is always working!" it's so true. I hadn't thought of it until then. 

I would like to say that is going to change but that's where we are right now in life. We do see each other, don't get me wrong. But we are probably not out and about when we do have days off together. We are cuddled up on the couch watching a TV show we both enjoy or preparing a meal to eat!

You know I can't write a blog post without saying something about food! I would just like to make a note that I stayed sugar free all this month even through the stress of work. I ate a lot of healthy fats to keep me full and my mind clear!

This whole no sugar thing has become eye opening to me. I can think so much more clear and I no longer crave sweets. Weird right? I can stop sugar cravings by NOT having sugar.

Something worth trying ;)

Here is October :)



Mrs. Grogg

No comments