Enjoying the Cave

Now this is nice....

The cave is clean and I have no work to get done! Well... that's a little lie. I can think of about 20 things I would like to get done but it's not work (Photography) related. It's just hobbies, little crafty things that sound fun until you go to do them! I will have time to do those things all in good time but for now this is me enjoying my couch on a snowy afternoon. Yes you heard that right, I'm sitting on the couch blogging... this is not normal for me. I hardly ever have enough time to sit on the couch throughout the afternoon. The only reason I sit here at night time is because Cain makes me! 

We are just loving the fresh snow outside! Nova is our little snow dog. She has always loved the snow. She eats it, rolls in it and pees on it. It's a funny sight to see her get all excited in the snow rolling around like it is sand at the beach on a hot sunny day. 

Cain is such a good doggy dad!





Here is another little peek into the cave. Things are coming together a little more and more everyday. I don't think anything yet in the house has a set place though. I've moved things around at least three times since we moved in almost 2 weeks ago! I'm in no rush though for these things. 

Do you like our cute wooden map? I sure do! We haven't gotten pins yet to fill in the places we have been together but it's on my "To buy" list. (I hate how that list is getting longer and longer) 

While I was typing this blog post up Nova and I had a surprise visitor! We didn't think Cain would be home until another couple of hours but he stopped by to show us his new hockey gear before going to the rink to play a game with some other guys! 


Nova was a little jealous of the hockey gear though. While Cain worked on his new helmet Nova just sat there with her paw on Cain, begging him to play with her!



These moments just melt my heart. I love our cave and our little family. I'm thankful for every minute we spend together! 

Stay tuned for more pictures of inside our sweet cave and I also did a big clean up in my office and I can't wait to show everyone what Cain built for me! .. .It's pretty awesome. 

Stay warm!

No comments