Caption this WINNER

Times up!

This was my first "Caption" photo contest but I can promise it won't be my last! I take so many pictures a day I normally have one or two of them that just needs a funny caption to go with it! So thanks for playing along and doing this!



So you want to know who the winner is right?!

The winning caption is...


"Top Model? This has nothing to do with Tyra Banks! I was born to smize."

This caption was written by Lindsay Roseberry!


But wait! I'm not done yet. We decided to give a runner up prize! 

We love this caption - "Do you smell what "The Nova" is cooking? *With The Rock voice" - Brooke Swindell thank you for this caption! 

The winner is receiving a 50% off coupon for a "Kiddos" session

Runner up is receiving $25 off a "Kiddos" session!

Thank you everyone for playing along! More to come soon :)







No comments