Fed Up .. .TONIGHT!




When I first heard about this film I smiled ear from ear.

Finally I thought. A film that I agreed with and wanted the whole world to see. This was before even watching the film!

I kept my eye out for the release date and then was disappointed to see that it was not showing at any theatre near me. But there more theaters started showing it about a month later and I found that Indianapolis was one of the cities that was showing it near me!


It was the week after we were home from our honeymoon that we made the trip to go see it. There were just two other people in the theatre sadly. Because after watching the film I wished more people were there to hear the truth about the food we are eating.

After leaving I told Cain "I'm going to show this film to everyone I know!"

I preorder Fed Up about a month ago and finally it came out on DVD! I watched it again for the second time and yup, just like I remembered it was so true and said everything I would have wanted to say. Maybe even more but then it would be a 5 hour long movie!!

Tonight (Monday, 22nd) I have invited family and friends to come watch this film with me hoping that it might show us all a little more about what's really behind the food labels and show us that the government really don't have our backs... not that we needed this film to tell us that!

If you have the evening off please come out and watch this film!

You won't regret it I can promise you that!


Movie - Fed Up

Place - 210 W Townly, Bluffton

Time - 7:00pm

Hope to see you there!



No comments