REcap.

I'm either working or with Cain. There hasn't been a lot of "down" alone time. I am starting to realize we are still in honeymoon stage. When Cain walks through the door everything is set aside, yes even the dishes which is something I thought I would never do!

I know over time things (might) change haha but for now I'm okay with spending all my evenings cuddled up in bed watching movies with my husband. If he wasn't around I would be working more, working out or doing silly crafts. But those things aren't as important as Cain, not even work.

But I do love my job and have had some really great sessions lately and even had a fun giveaway on Facebook! I'm so thankful for the people who choose me to capture their special moments in life!

This blog is on the list of things to do when I can't work anymore and Cain is working or on a rucking. Which is what he is doing right now, rucking! I would be with him but his buddy from the unit asked if Cain would ruck with him tonight, I said "see ya" and starting making him some healthy desserts as a surprise for when he gets home later ... I'm such a newly-wed, told ya! And so that I could finish up some things for the day and so I can get a lot of work done tomorrow... and I decided to blog while I was doing it :)

Summer is coming to an end which means school is starting back for Cain. He will being doing two full days of classes and two 12 hour shifts a week, plus any other hours he can pick up and drill weekends of course! So it will be a busy year but we will fill it with a lot of love and happy times together, I'm sure of it.

I am opening yet other new chapter in my life by watching Graci go to school next week and not having her as a companion through out the week. It's a sad but exciting time. I love that I have been able to watch her grow up, and will still be able to see her a whole bunch even with her going to school. But it does free up some of my time that I haven't quite decided what to do with it.

I am keeping up a steady amount of pictures so I'm sure that will keep me busy. And being a wife let alone is a job in it's self! ;)

Here is a recap in pictures of the past month!


This is nova's spot at the apartment. He keeps a close eye on everything outside!

 Bike rides are my favorite :)



Nova loves to go to grandpa and grandmas house!


Graci and her kitty.



One of the last nights before Lane left for Florida.


Nova blu is LOVING the dog park, just 3 minutes away from the apartment too!


I bake almost everyday... it's a bad habit. Cain wouldn't say so though.. 




Lane and I had some unfinished business with a ear piecing.

Short story: A few years ago on vacation we both decided we wanted double ear pierced, so we did. But afterwards we saw that our left ear didn't match up with the right ear's hole. So we took the earring out. So before Lane left for Florida we got the ear pierced !


That's my man :)


Think Nova is getting to big for Graci? Nope..


Emma Grace stole all our hearts when she came into this world. That smile is just so special!


Don't ask lol


Healthy eating keeps me happy!





Letting graci drive home :)



"give mom a kiss..."


"okay... if I have too"


 This desert is one of my favorites! We shared this with our friends last night!


Graci is a vegetable bath.


She makes the hardest days into happy ones. That smile can light up a room. I've seen it done over and over again.


No comments