Get the weekend started

Before I start my day of editing pictures, preparing supper, prepping food for me to eat this weekend, packing up for the weekend (Heading to my moms!) and oh yeah, showering..... I thought I would write this blog post!

We have a some what busy weekend I would say. Today will be normal for me with editing pictures. Cain is at Parkview working his 12 hour shift. And tonight Sam, our cousin is coming over to spend the night, because tomorrow the boys are heading to South Bend for a Notre Dame game!

Last week Sam asked Cain if he would go with him tomorrow to the game. I was first upset that I couldn't go because I will be photographing the Montpelier Queen Contest tomorrow. But then I was alright knowing it was Sam asking. Anyone else I would have been still upset ;)

But I don't mind one bit that Cain gets to go with not only Sam but his brother too! It all worked out and I hope they have a great day. And go Irish!

When Cain started at Parkview I was so excited because well, he had a great job. AND I could bake treats for the nurses on the floor he works on. I am always looking for someone to bake treats for, not counting Cain of course haha. I bake for him enough :p

Today they got this "No-bake Pecan Pie Bars"


I haven't heard yet if they like them or not, but Cain said they were amazing so I will trust him!

You can fine the recipe here > No-Bake Pecan Pie Bars

I wanted to also share these photos from last week with Graci. I'm always a week behind when sharing photos but I think she is just so beautiful I have to share even if it's a week later....












It's easy to see just as sweet and fun she is.

Well I need to get things started, wishing everyone a happy weekend!

Mrs. Grogg



No comments