Sick but pressing on!

Just my luck.

I haven't been sick for over two years now... and then the week we decided to drive to Florida to spend with family... I .. get ...SICK!

My "immune system needs to get with the program that I'm going on vacation" said my new good friend, Katie! Ha she is right. I am doing every thing I can do to get things back to normal. Luckily I had just made 100 days of Real Food's "Best whole Chicken" and had made some chicken broth with it also, so I had some real deal Chicken Soup today. I say "real" because ...let's be honest. Campbell's Soup isn't "healthy" for you. Their products aren't organic so it's all GMO's and something I like to call, poison. Yup. I have been told I have zero tact! Sorry!

So before we head down to the sunny state of Florida I thought I would post some pictures from this past weekend!

We had some Crate & Barrel gift cards from the wedding that I was just dying to use. I had been waiting to get stainless steal measuring cups and I knew I wanted them at Crate and Barrel.

 So we made the trip Saturday with my parents. As we walked to the "Bean" I saw into a restaurant widow an avocado ... I knew it wasn't Subway (who now thinks putting an avocado on their subs will just magically make it more healthy) They are wrong! Take out the bread and the GMO food and then we can talk about it being a healthy choice.

Anyways, I looked into the window and got excited! It was called "Freshii" it had smoothies, juices and breakfast and dinner choices. They had fresh fruit there to buy with organic bars. I said "Man I wished I lived some place where I had these choices!"



After Crate and Barrel we walked to a restaurant Cain and I ate at for his birthday. We wanted my parents to have a taste of their amazing grass fed beef burgers...



It was a great trip. Can't wait to go back!

Now ending on this video.

Run like a girl... 

I was searching for some new music for our road trip and this video popped up. I normally skip videos on youtube but I for some reason stopped and watched. And I cried! Probably because I'm sick and that makes me emotional but either way, great video.

Until next time!

Mrs. Grogg

No comments